We all hope that we can always have natural thick and sweet hair, but thinning hair is a problem that many women often face. There are many reasons for thinning hair, including age, over-processing of hair, stress, incorrect products, and hair loss.
What are the causes of hair loss and thinning hair?
The most straightforward answer is age. As we age, so do hair and skin. Our scalp begins to produce less hair, and the hair strands themselves become thinner. Feel that you are too young and have a terrible temper to lose your hair, it may be because you have developed bad habits that have caused thinning hair.
So.how to hide thinning hair?
Fortunately, for those with hair loss, there are some tips and tricks to cover this problem.
1. cut off
An easy way to illusion thick hair is to cut a few inches away and add some layers. Short hair tends to produce more volume because it will not be squashed naturally. Strategic layers can also increase the volume of thinning hair-ask. The stylist adds layers around the face to make the back fuller create body and volume.
2. Embrace gray
As the hair ages, it will also turn gray, guess what? Gray hair enlarges the epidermis of the hair, adding extra volume! However, if you really can’t stand these grays, plan to retouch the roots only once a month and add highlights every two to three weeks to keep your hair healthy, full, thick, and possible.
3. Blow it out
After washing your hair, you can increase the volume with a good anti-drop function. The best part is that this can be done at home with a simple tool: a round brush. Using a boar bristle brush, pull up the part to start drying the damp hair and then blow-dry in the direction opposite the natural fall of the hair. Before letting go, be sure to add another stream of cold air within a few seconds to set the style. You may need to warm up because it does require some extra energy and time, but trust me, it’s worth it!
4. Get help
Hair extensions, hair combs, and wigs are magical resources that can cover thin hair and instantly add incredible length and volume. For thinning hair, combs can save lives because their purpose is to hide partial hair loss. Especially useful for people who are bald due to hair loss.
5. Products to hide thinning hair
The volumizing shampoo can eliminate softness, loosen the hair, and make the hair thinner, an essential prerequisite for the hair spray we mentioned earlier. Choose a shampoo that does not contain alcohol and sulfates, because these ingredients are very irritating to the hair and further cause hair loss and thinning. You can also add other volumes by traversing a large number of mice over the hair before blow-drying. Try to stay away from ingredients that you can’t pronounce, because they may weigh down your hair.
Fluffy hair is excellent, but if your scalp is still peeping, you can use some products to cover up this problem further. Concealed scalp lines, bald spots, and sparse hair, with multi-colored hair dye fibers, can immediately modify the hair and create a sense of volume. Products like Toppik are made of high-grade keratin, which is the same protein in natural hair. These hair-building fibers have a natural static charge and can be carefully combined with hair to form hair. Since the fibers are made of keratin, they blend into the hair naturally and undetectable! But be careful, many imitations use keratin derived from plant materials, cotton or rayon, which looks unnatural or clumpy. When buying hair care fibers, please make sure that keratin comes from natural wool, as it contains natural electrostatic charges and can be used in the most natural blends.
So.how to prevent hair loss?
Now that we have introduced how to hide thinning hair, here are some hair growth tips to prevent thinning and promote hair growth.
Hair oil is our favorite because certain oils can promote specific beneficial effects of hair. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, protein and minerals, and has anti-microbial properties, which can bring miraculous results to hair! Castor oil can soften and moisturize the hair and promote blood circulation in the scalp, speeding up hair growth. Use castor oil in your hair, apply it on your scalp, spread it all over your hair, leave it overnight, and then wash it off with a mild shampoo the next day. This oil is very thick and may be challenging to wash off, but when used regularly, the hair should become thicker, moisturizing, and shiny.
1. Supplements such as biotin or vitamin H can also promote healthy hair, skin, and nails. You can take biotin as an additional supplement or in your daily diet foods such as egg yolks, almonds, nut butter, bananas, and whole grains containing biotin-please. They eat full raw advantage of the effects of this vitamin on hair Role growth.
2. To keep hair as healthy and thick as possible, a super hot shower is also a big no-no. Hot water and steam will dehydrate the hair, causing the hair strands to become brittle and easier to break and fall off. Turn the heat down to medium and try to rinse your hair with cold water-we know this can be very difficult when it is freezing outside, but your hair will thank you!
3. After showering, gently pat your hair dry and avoid violently drying the towel, as this may cause hair breakage and fall out. Use a paddle brush to comb your hair before showering, and avoid combing your hair when it gets wet.
4. When choosing a hairstyle, please keep it loose! Tightened ponytails and hairstyles can overtighten hair follicles, which can damage and permanently destroy them. It can even cause traction alopecia.
New Year’s hairstyle